2. If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our email address, email@example.com
4. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. You can visit the Website and browse without having to provide personal details.
5. The Website shall use the information collected from You in accordance with applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under and use the data only for the purpose of completing the transaction or for purposes as may be required under the laws.
6. We may collect various information if you seek to place an order for a product to us on the Website.
7. We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Website and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details that may be required to access and operate the Website.
8. Please be advised that the duration of use of the Website by You may also be logged and stored by the Website.
(5). How do returns work? You can raise a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to return your items. Once you raise a request, you'll get an email confirming that your request is being processed. Based on the item, your request may be automatically approved or you may be contacted for more details. If the request is approved, the item will be picked up after which you will get a replacement or refund.
9. The information may be collected and/or stored in electronic form, however, we are hereby authorized by You to collect/store such information is physical form as well.
10. We need this information in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
11. We may share the information collected from You with our affiliates, employees, agents, service provider, sellers, suppliers, banks, payment gateway operators and such other individuals and institutions.
12. We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
13. We may also use your data in order to manage the Website, collect payment from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of the Website, detect any fraud or Website abuses, send you information relevant to the Website or our products, and in case we have any queries.
14. All information derived from in relation to You should be true, correct, current and updated.
15. Your actual order details may also be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Website.
16. We shall not share any of your personal information with third parties without your explicit consent.
18. Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
19. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Website shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the information provided by You.
20. When you download or use mobile apps, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. You can also turn off the location services using your mobile phone settings.
21. When you download or use Savim Vision Mart mobile apps, we also collect various device specific details like Device ID, Device Contacts, and Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address. This data is used to resolve technical difficulties and to provide you with the correct and most recent version of our mobile apps.